Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: If You Could Meet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Agreed shoe.

    He was definitely one of my favorites as well, but i'd ask him how he mangaed to play in that one playoff game with a dislocated shoulder i believe it was in 94 against the giants. Help me out if i'm wrong.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    I beleive you are right man. I think he hurt his shoulder in the first half, but stayed in there. I think the game was for a playoff spot or something like that. I know game was important, but I could be wrong.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    i think everybody personally knows someone who abuses "the system". It is a shame to see someone who gets a month worth of percocets lay around on their butts until huntin season then there out in the woods everyday and gettin paid for it!!

    It will take atleast 15 more years until pot stands a chance of ever being legal. There is alot of negative propaganda being spread by the extreme right winged gov officals, and alot of people don't know the facts. Those goverment websites and commercials they are running are just trying to scare kids as opposed to educate them, and neither one of them is working. I really think the FDA is affraid to make any official statements on it. But lets just think, if America legaled grass, sold it, with all the income there is a good chance we could have a "free medical" system for all, well it would certainly help (i'm sorry if i sound like a broken record, I just think the health insurance premiums in this country is a joke and to deny someone who needs help is flat out evil). If I was governor I would just make it like alcohol, where you arent allowed to have it in public and you can't drive and do it. With the legalization of marijuana look at not only the projected income from everybody from Dave Chappelle to Willie Nelson but look how much the government would save in the justice system. With all the arrests, indictments, imprisonments, etc.

    But back to the topic I'd want to meet Dr. Huckstable so he could explain to me the proper methods of eating Jello Pudding. We could wear matching sweaters.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BALLCOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    You call yourself a Cowboy fan Dallasfan71? I'm the biggest Redskins fan there is and I know that the game you're referring to where Emmitt got hurt was NOT a playoff game. It was a regular season game, for the NFC East Championship. Gosh dude, get your facts straight...letting a Redskins fan out do you on Cowboy triva? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail to the Redskins

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Same thing happens to me when I know more about Duke Basketball than many Duke fans themselves.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Hey BALLCOACH I actually put that. Here is what I said.


    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I beleive you are right man. I think he hurt his shoulder in the first half, but stayed in there. I think the game was for a playoff spot or something like that. I know game was important, but I could be wrong

    [/ QUOTE ]

    As you can see I thought the game was for a spot in the playoff, but I could be wrong. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    my bad ballcoach sorry that i'm not able to remember the games from when i was a toddler. That game was goin on back in your prime wasn't it. OH wait did you ever have a prime [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Do evangelists count?

    If so, Billy Graham.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: If You Could Meet

    In no particular order:
    Brett Favre
    Bobby Labonte
    and he's not on TV, but Nicholas Sparks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •